Saturday, November 24, 2007

Yale >> tomorrow

I got around to looking at my "Yale >> tomorrow" endowment campaign booklet today (yay Thanksgiving vacation!) and who did I find inside?

Everyone's favorite new Iowa resident, Warren, looking very science-y and Yale-y in his fashionable Yale sweatshirt. Has this picture been around for awhile, or was it taken specifically for the finance booklet? Did you have any idea you'd be so internationally famous and probably responsible for millions in science and engineering donations, Warren?

Also, does anyone else know any of the 07 donors listed? One of the girls lived on my floor in entryway E of Vanderbilt freshman year (they called themselves "the Asshole Suite" in typically charming fashion...), but no one else rings a bell. And how is there already a donor from 08? Talk about over-achieving...

2 comments:

Diana said...

What injustice! I'm the only person in my 5 person lab class that wasn't in that pamplet!!!
(There were two pics from that day's photo shoot in it...)

Le sigh. I guess they left the girl out and opted for Warren 'cuz he's pretty. And secretly ethnic. :-)

Warren said...

I cant believe i waited until this long to respond to this! Maybe its the fact that in my post-undergrad years, my lack of partying has reduced me to this state. I am tipsy off of ONE BEER!!

WEeeeeweweweeeee.

Yes it is posed. I've got so much skill. ty.