Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Hi everyone!

Nothing too exciting going on here in apothecary land but yesterday I was g-chatting with my friend Emily and right before she left to freak out about her first LA earthquake she sent me this from an overheard in law school blog:

"Legislation Prof: This is how you tell that the author of the textbook is a professor at Yale. He starts to use words like "meta" and "exogenous". You know that when you hear the word meta, the plane has stopped in New Haven. "


A week from Friday I am leaving on a family vacation to go back to the old countries- we're going to Hungary/Ukraine to see the town where my grandfather was born (it was Hungary then, now it's Ukraine) and then stopping in Rome to pay homage to my Italian grandfather for a couple days on the way home. I'm sure I'll have lots to share about that trip!! I miss you all a ton and hope you are all adjusting to year two of the real world better than I am. lots of <3

2 comments:

mysterhie said...

Remember when Esther's parents made Hungarian goulash at Go Away!?

I must have eaten like sixteen bowls of it.

Have fun, Jenny! Also, what is going on in this blog of yours? Who is Jenn?!

jennybeth said...

omg that goulash was gou-reat. I will gain 10 pounds on this trip.

Jenn is Diana's officemate who decided to have a "June of Jenn" (be super social/flirty/etc) and I decided to take part. but now it is July so the month, and i guess the blog, are over :(