Friday, October 26, 2007

for the grad students...

So last night I made a decision to go to engineering grad school instead of law school but I'm sure to flip flop at least 32 times before I make a real decision. But it's been bothering me for a while and there's something to be said that I gave that answer to my sister when I was uber distracted, accompanied with reasons! Reasons!

Anyway. Some PhD comics I found funny.

Today's:
Quantum Gradnamics

Newton's Three Laws of Graduation:
First Law
Second Law
Third Law

Hehe.

Also I watched 28 Weeks Later two weeks ago and I was still feeling the effects of it throughout the week. Scary zombie-like infected people --> seeing vulnerable points of break-in in my apartment --> fear of people breaking into my apartment (which given the number of creepy guys who talk to me or follow me from (and to, once) the bus stop correlated in my head as a valid fear!)
I'm fine now. And I want to see 28 Days Later. The Game is so much sooner than I think it is!

1 comment:

Gilene said...

*sigh* grad school...