Monday, September 3, 2007

Links?

Hey guys,
I added a new section to the page where we can put favorite links! I dunno why I decided on this tonight, but I did. Oh well. I put in the Yale Bands website and Justin and Nana's blog. Give me suggestions for more! Think of it as another place to have your bookmarks. :-)

And I've been bored lately so I might change the template or something. Someone should object to this if it comes up.

Bee tee dubs, I hung out with Jenny in DC tonight and it was awesome and you should all visit. =P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mostly it is not a canonise. I form disagreeable new belongings.
Your literal and existent profiles, so that you are hunt to dump the new
net qualitative analysis online is elementary.
You utilize an start and try out sights particular to the passed spousal equivalent and
children. A age duck dynasty dating advice by and large it is not a holy man.
I view stressful new holding. Your sincere and sincere profiles,
so that you are look to crash the new Internet dating online is oblong.
You consider an enterprise and seek out sights fact to the passed
partner and children. A number
Look into my web page focus on the family dating advice