Friday, September 21, 2007

oh man...

... Thanks for everyone who told me to sign up for this thing. I finally figured out how to find it and now I have so much reading to catch up on! Shout out to Warren for getting me set up! Sounds like all of you guys are off doing great things already!

I just got to England and am almost settled in. My college, Pembroke, is exactly what I was hoping it might be: nice manicured lawns and gardens set amidst old (I mean old) buildings. It gives the word "picturesque" a new meaning. Quite exiting. Classes start on the 1st of October, but we're off to the Lake District for an orientation on Monday. Maybe I'll make my first friend there...

Anyway, I suppose when I get a chance I'll try to write something more comical or verbose as that seems to be the trend on this blog. In the meantime, here are some pictures from Greg and my Alaska trip (which was awesome) that we took in honor of Oh Sev. Two words for our next party: Glacier Luge. Enjoy!







1 comment:

Beth said...

wow, that's...awesome and disturbing. :o)

so glad you joined up! I'm banking on more details from the non-evil Cambridge.