Saturday, September 1, 2007

Will Broadcast for Food...

I momentarily lost the link to our blog when I switched computers coming home, it was so nice to read through a bunch of posts and see how you guys are all doing!

Labor Day weekend out here on the East End of LI is ridiculous. Speaking of which, all of a sudden Labor Day means something again. Living life outside of Yale and its "no holidays...except for MLK Day" schedule is going to take some adjustments. I've taken to planning my drives by how many right turns I can make because to take a louie means a ten minute wait for a slot to cross traffic. Luckily the Manhattanites all leave on Monday, and I get my town back. Hopefully not for too long, though.

I got an internship with the Trenton Devils, the ECHL affiliate of the New Jersey Devils. It doesn't pay, but I'll be able to do color and pre-game/intermission hosting for any of their broadcasts, which is a huge thing for someone with only a year and a half of radio airtime. Trick is, now I have to figure out how to squeeze in a job that does pay to support my commute. Ahhh, the wonder that is post-collegiate life.

I'll be heading into the Have basically every weekend from here on out, so feel free to get a hold of me if you'll be there too. I love you guys!

1 comment:

Diana said...

are you gonna commute from LI to NJ? that's two commuter trains!