Tuesday, September 11, 2007

New Places, Old Faces

I started the internship with the Devils in earnest this weekend, and its a ton of fun! I'll be having my first press release posted on the website later this week, and am currently working on piecing together the media guide. The commute is crazy, but I've got tons of music and have discovered podcasts.

Jenny will probably be the most excited to hear this, but I found out I wasn't the only Yalie with the team this year! Matt Cohen and Brad Mills are both with the squad, and Joe Zappala had played with them before. There's going to be a friendly face in the locker room, and that's going to make this internship a little easier.

I also got back from Yale this weekend, and it seems like everyone in the band has broken up with each other. Funny how that works, isn't it?

Are people using the google group? I keep forgetting about it, but I guess I should check it more.

Oh, and does anyone have any good podcasts to recommend? I've discovered the commute goes quicker when there's discussion in the background.

2 comments:

Diana said...

hehe careful with your comments, Hudson...you don't know who's reading! :-)

you live a movie kind of life, man. I hope Almost Famous happens to you. 'cept in some sort of amateur hockey kind of way. I guess.

alifrazz said...

three words: prairie home companion

http://prairiehome.publicradio.org/about/podcast/?refid=6

where "all the women are strong, all the men are good looking, and all the children are above average."