Monday, June 4, 2007

Back Home in the Have...

Well, you all got out in the nick of time. 4 out of the past 7 days have been miserably raining. Though we had the most bad-ass thunderstorm I've ever seen last Thursday. There was a bolt of lightning every 15 seconds for a good two hours. I was actually glad I was in the concrete bunker of Morse.

Summer Session is off with a bang. My suite is gigantic: I have an entire floor to myself, which means I've got two guest beds plus two couches. Which means you all should drop by when you start getting Yale-sick.

3 comments:

Diana said...

it's all Tropical Storm Barry's fault! holy crap I haven't seen continuous rainfall like that in a while in NY...

Mike said...

JJJ stopped by Linden yesterday and I drove her back down to Florence after we were done touring. On the way back on the Turnpike, huuuuge torrential downpours. And it was dark. And there are no lights on the Turnpike in south Jersey. You get the point. Worst driving conditions ever and I was driving my friend's car since my grandfather had to use mine.
Moral of the story: Next time you want to be a good samaritan, check the weather report first.

Kristin said...

At least you're getting rain. North Georgia's in the middle of a month-long drought, to the point where they're severely restricting water usage :(