Tuesday, June 19, 2007

still in brazil!

Hey palz!

Chris and I are still in Brazil (most of the group left, but we had a couple more places we wanted to visit) and right now Im typing from this free internet cafe in Curitiba, a city that has implemented various cool programs like free internets and big bus lanes in order to be environmentally sound and economically responsible - basically it a really cool progressive place, although theres not all that much to do because its not really a touristy area.

In a few weeks Chris and I are going to be road-tripping out to San Francisco - does anybody have any suggestions for really cool things we should do or see along they way? We haven decided our route yet...if we go north, we could see yellowstone, but if we go south, we could visit st. louis.

Okay gonna go explore the city some more...it great to hear about what you all are up to! I like this blog thingy!

Ali

1 comment:

Diana said...

I went to Yellowstone with my parents and therefore I didn't have a good time. :-) But it's really awesome. It's like another planet. Geysers and crazy mineral springs that are all sorts of colors!