Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Moo-ving tomorrow!

I'm packing up my last few things and preparing to move!

I think I got off the phone with the, hmm, 4th person from Verizon I've talked to since less than a week ago. Maybe, just maybe, I'll have a working phone line when I get to Virginia tomorrow. It's not really a flaw in the design but no one really knows what's going on in that place. They all know their small portion of your order and then send you to call someone else in a day or two. I also have no fewer than 5 reference numbers that I need to have on hand when they call and I don't really know the difference among them...I just sorta say stuff until they go "oh that one will work".

I'll post at some point after I get there. If anyone's passing through VA or DC lemme know! Also, for people who are still apartment hunting...check out apartmentratings.com after you've narrowed things down. The numerical ratings are pretty misleading, but the comments people leave might show a trend. For example, the place my sister lives has a rating around a 60/100 even though it's really nice...however the comments complain about construction on the nearby streets being atrocious...and it is. :-) My mom is still mad I didn't find out about the site earlier 'cuz there are some problems she would've liked to avoid...but I think it'll be alright.

Mmm, I think I'll add s'more labels. Also I write long posts everywhere I go so I'll try and post sparingly. :-)

1 comment:

Diana said...

no internet at home...going insane...ahhhh...will post some other time...